As I’ve promised, here’s a giveaway in celebration of my birthday (because it feels bad to only receive presents, I feel like giving, ha!) and the fact that @VGameQuotes managed to reach 1000 followers in about two months’ time. Which is, let’s face it, pretty awesome – you people rock.
So here’s the deal: three lucky people will win their chosen Dragon Age book. It can be any of the three mentioned below. All paperbacks.
I have another giveaway in mind, Mass Effect or Assassin’s Creed next time, but that probably won’t happen until Christmas or VGQ hitting another great milestone. It’s up to you!
In order to participate in this giveaway, you must be following @VGameQuotes. Rafflecopter will give you further tasks to make your chances of winning higher, but those are 100% optional.
How to enter:
Go to THIS LINK and complete the tasks. It’s easy!
P.S. The more you complete, the higher your chances are of winning.
You can choose from these books (all by David Gaider, lead writer of the Dragon Age series):
- The giveaway is open internationally. I will use TheBookDepository, so as long they ship to you, you are eligible.
- If you happen to claim you’ve completed a task, but it turns out it’s a lie, I’ll set my darkspawn on you, who will show up at your door, and destroy all your platforms, games and possibly your entire house, followed by anything left of your life. They will be checking, whether you’ve really commented/followed me/etc. or not, and reporting right back to me. So be nice and don’t lie, because that’s my job.
- This giveaway is not a lie, unlike all the cakes I tend to promise.
- There will be three winners. Everyone else will receive a fake cake and my undying love. Or not.
The giveaway ends on 08/20. (It’s a Hungarian National Holiday, by the way. Too bad Rafflecopter uses EST, when we are GMT+1. Such a troll.)UPDATE! The giveaway will end on 09/20. Why, you ask?
- After I’ve contacted the winners, they will have 48 hours to reply back. If you are on a vacation or in any complicated situation, which won’t let you get back to me during the next couple of days, you should let me know somehow. Otherwise I’ll choose another winner.